Preventative & Wellness Care
Keep Your Pet Healthy with Twice-a-Year Exams
- Pets age faster than people. By age two, most pets have already reached adulthood. By age seven, many pets are entering their senior years.
- Because dogs and cats age so rapidly, major health changes can occur in a short amount of time.
- Today’s pets are living longer than ever, increasing the chance they will experience a potentially serious illness during their lifetime.
- Twice-a-year wellness exams can help your veterinarian diagnose, treat or prevent problems before they become life-threatening.
- Twice-a-year wellness exams provide an opportunity to discuss nutrition, pet behavior and other concerns with your veterinarian.
As part of our Adult through Senior wellness care, we offer a wide range of preventive services. For new puppies and kittens, we offer care options to make sure they get a healthy head-start in the first year of their life. Throughout their adult years, we recommend you bring your pet in for a wellness exam every 6 months, so that any potential for health problems can be detected and treated early. We offer health screening for many different health problems, including diabetes, Von Willebrand’s disease, renal dysplasia, and hip dysplasia. As your pet ages, we can help diagnose any health problems that may arise, and create a plan of treatment that is tailored to your pet.
If you want to save more while taking care of your pet, you can sign up for the Healthy Pet+ program!
Canine Core Vaccines:
Canine non-core Vaccines:
Rattle snake Vaccination
Canine influenza (both strains)
Feline Core Vaccines:
Feline non-core Vaccines:
Austin Vet Care at Central Park
4106 N Lamar Blvd Austin, TX 78756
Monday-Friday: 8 AM- 6 PM Saturday: 9 AM - 3 PM Sunday: Closed